Tuesday, April 7, 2009

20 + Weeks

Well, I'm 20 Weeks and 2 days pregnant, and things have been going well. I went to the kids swap meet this weekend, and found something great. A SLING. Normaly, me and slings don't do too well, but this one in particular was fabulous. It was so easy to put on, and take off, and being 20 weeks pregnant holding a 25 pound 2 year old, I wasn't uncomfortable in the least.
I went to the swap meet looking to find a double stroller for a reasonable price, but when I came across the sling, I figured I would use the sling and keep the stroller I already have and cary baby around in the sling. I know this seems like it may be a lot of work, but sometimes it's easier to spend less and work a little harder :) Now, when the time comes that I really can't do and need a double stroller for those longs walks, we may look into it then. Also at the swap meet, I got an ADORABLE bow holder and some cute little bows. I'm hoping as Arianna gets older she'll be more inclined to wear the bows more often; instead of 10 minutes and then ripping it out.
I'll post pictures of the bow holder and bows once Arianna's room is complete with the new big girl bed, and it's all organized.

Arianna, is doing well. Although she is teething and not having fun with it at all, she has spent the last two nights with a slight fever, and somewhat irritable. BUT I do have to say that she is quite the trooper and we're doing the best we can to remove any pain from that little mouth of hers :)

Oh yea, I had a 3D Ultrasound on Monday (yesterday) that went great. I'm overjoyed to say we're having a little boy. Arianna is very excited(?) to have a little baby brother. At only 20 weeks he is adorable and perfect. It seems the nurse at the hospital was right :)






















That's all for now!

Also,
This is the website to the sling I bought,

http://www.hugofjoy.com/

and this for anyone looking for adorable bows and bow holders! They make ADORABLE bows.

http://www.sarahsbowtique.ca/

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker