Friday, April 3, 2009

19 Weeks 5 Days

Here I am at 19 Weeks and 3 days. (No new stretch marks, but can see the old ones now :) )


I'm feeling pretty good, baby is very active now - although we haven't felt the kicks on my tummy yet. It makes pregnancy a lot more enjoyable for me when I can feel the little guy moving around in there.
I'm eating a lot now, and am going to show that doctor just how much weight I can put on, hehe.
That's pretty much it, Preggo wise.

Arianna is great, she's becoming more and more independent as the days go by, and her big girl personality is starting to shine through. For her birthday (April 13th) she's getting a new bed - which she already has the mattress for just waiting for the actual bed. She LOVES the idea of a "New Bed" but does not love so much the idea of sleeping in her new bed. Everyone who comes in the door, she takes them to see this new bed and the SUPER CUTE bedding, but when it comes to sleep - not so much.
I'm not pushing the idea of sleeping in there quite yet, as it's not where we want it.
I'll be moving the furniture around so her big bed will be in the old spot where her crib was, so she's comfortable, so now the mattress is just on the floor so she becomes more accustomed to it.
I will take all the advice on switching her over because when I tried to do it, I found she was just playing in her room. Do I let her play for an hour, and then have her fall asleep, or do I continuously go in and place her in the new bed???

Anywho, I'll post a picture of the bed, with the bedding,
And once the room is all complete with both bed and crib (for her new brother or sister) I'll show it off :)

(in her bed)

(the bedding)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker