Monday, March 23, 2009

17 & 18 Weeks








Pregnancy:
Things are a little bumpy but are seemingly smoothing themselves out. I can definitely say being pregnant up to this point has not been my favourite thing. I love the end result, but am just one of those woman who doesn't enjoy certain aspects of pregnancy.
Since my first Doctors visit, I have lost 3.5 pounds, and go back this week for a weight check to make sure that I've gained a little bit. Also, I've been continuing to bleed, but have been informed by the doctor it is nothing to worry about, except the nuisance of the fact. Hopefully that stops soon.
Since I've been 17 weeks I've been feeling the baby move more frequently and am slowly remembering the joys of when all this happened with Arianna. I'm excited for when Michael and Arianna can feel the baby kick them :)
We have our 18 week Ultrasound this Friday. Will post pictures when we have them.

That's all for now, Arianna is waking!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker