Thursday, March 12, 2009

16 Weeks 3 Days






Here I am at 16 Weeks and 3 Days pregnant, and Baby at 15 Weeks and 2 Days!

I had my third prenatal visit today, and had a pretty good appointment. The only bad thing was my Dr, Who I think is WONDERFUL is retiring from Deliveries, and at 28 Weeks, I will be transferring to another physician in his office. I will just have to accept this. I'm hoping I can be transferred to Abbotsford, so we can have our delivery there, as they have much bigger rooms, and more to accompany a labour.
I've also lost 2.5 pounds, so I'm scheduled to have another visit in 2 weeks to make sure I've put on some weight. I sure hope I do, and I hope I gain an appetite. I have absolutely no REAL desire to eat, I'm just not hungry, but I WILL BE because it's for the health of our little baby!
I'm also measuring right at 16 weeks 3 days, and the baby has a steady (girly) heartbeat of 148.
I'm so sure that this little baby is a boy, but everyone around me is thinking girl, and at the rate things are going I'm starting to gear towards as well. BUT, we will see in just a few weeks! And I'm sure I'll prove everyone wrong.
Either way I will be completely excited!
As you can see I have a posted pic of new baby, and this was because of an "urgent" ultrasound. Last week I had quite a lot of bleeding which was quite the scare, but it seems I had a small (normal) tear, which may have been there previously and worked a little to hard causing the blood. The heartbeat was strong in Emergency at 156, but the ultrasound was a safety measure.
I have my normal ultrasound in Langley in a few weeks!

That's all for now,

Except, Arianna has a new haircut! It looks adorable, and she no longer has a mullet. She had a "few" tears, but once she was off the chair she was fine.

I'll post pictures when my camera's batteries aren't dead!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker