Tuesday, January 20, 2009

9 weeks????

Well, today I am 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

9 weeks 2 days (Baby #2)

I can't believe I am already this big, it blows my mind. At 20 weeks with Arianna I was still smaller than this.
I know with your second you always grow faster, but this?
I'm starting to think there may actually be a possibility of twins. I've been one to never think I'd have twins, or could. It doesn't seem like that would happen, but what else could be the explanation for this large belly? I'm not eating that much, I was sick and dehydrated for so many days, and I'm running around after a little girl all day long!
Well, from now on, week by week I'm hoping to have a belly shot, to see how I'm growing and for you to watch me GROW!
We're all still very excited, and I'm extra excited to see the Ultrasound March 27th!


20 weeks 5 Days (Arianna)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker