Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy New Year






Today we finally got our new computer. Our computer for the last 2 years has FINALLY crashed, and we were able to buy our MAC! I'm so excited, I can search websites, read blogs and finally see what's on the screen, not to mention we can see the true work of our new(bought last Feb) camera.
AND, my wonderful husband has surprised me with a lovely trip for Valentines Day. I only found out early, as my work schedule had to correspond, and if offered would not be able to take a shift for those days. So, where are we going? It's not really a shock....VEGAS. Yes, we're going to Las Vegas again, but this time to take in the enjoyment of a show and a nice dinner.
I'm very excited, truly the last hoorah for awhile.

Pregnancy:
Things seem to be getting better (knock on wood) I'm feeling like myself, only large. I can't even begin to imagine how big and uncomfortable I'm going to be by August 23rd.
I'm definitely getting all my proper nutrition (with a few "light" snacks) plus LOTS of water/juice, as I do not want to be 6 days dehydrated again. I think as long as I take my dicletion, till the next trimester I'll be ok.

Arianna:
She's amazing, she truly surprises me everyday. She's growing so fast, right before our eyes. I'm now able to get her hair into a ponytail(s) and she looks absolutely adorable. 5 minutes later however, the elastics are pulled from her hair leaving it look like I haven't brushed her hair in days. This infuriates me, lol. I just love the way it looks, and as soon as she pulls it out she gives me that look and has a HUGE smile on her face. One day she'll let me leave them in; I hope.
She has learned a new (and I think impressive) trick. SNAPPING. She loves to snap her fingers. Also, her Papa has taught her how to wink. It's pretty funny. When you tell her to wink, she'll look at that person, close both eyes and smile.
My brother took a few video's from his visit, and once I get them I will post them for you to view.


I'm off now to play with this new computer!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker