Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pooping Princess



I'm sure this was bound to happen, but I wasn't quite ready or expecting it. I'm sure you already have an idea of what she did by the title, but I'll tell my little story that leads up to the wonderful event. Arianna normally has two naps every day (yes, still 2) one in the morning from 9:30-11:00 and one at 3:00 - 4:30-5:00, depending on the day. Well today was a normal day, had her nap in the morning, and as the day progressed she was become more and more aggetated so I put her down for what I thought would be a regular nap at 3:00pm, 10 minutes later I checked on her and she looked fast asleep, so I left her. at 5:00 she woke up, and was calling Mama and Dada so I went in there and (you'll never guess) there was poop everywhere. And by everywhere I mean all over her bed spindles,the mattress, her hands, toes and (here's the kicker) her mouth. I normally am very good with handelling smells, but this was raunchy and horrible. After laughing for about 10 minutes I got the bath ready and plopped her in the tub - standing so I could use the shower hose to spray her down first, as I didn't want her sitting in a dirty bath because that would defeit the point. After the bath she was clean clean clean, but I now had to conquer the bedroom, I left Arianna with Daddy in the livingroom (as tough guy gags at any bad smell) so he certainly wasn't coming to the rescue :) I went to the bedroom with my bowl filled with soapy water and two clothes and got to cleaning. As I was cleaning I realized that she wasn't sleeping when I checked on her, because the state of the poop clearly showed that it had been there for awhile. (it took about 15 minutes to clean) nevermind the laundry. So the little stinker was "pretending" to sleep while she secretly pooped, removed her diaper (which was on the floor half way across the room) had an absolute ball in this new found discovery and started talking when she was done! Now, I don't have a camera in the bedroom, I do it the old fashioned way and trust that she's sleeping :) :( From now on I am going to have to turn my ears up so I can hear what's really going on in there. With all that all I can say is what a little stinker!

- There are no pictures as I did not need to commemerate the day!


Also, she now says please and thank you, now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your story had me laughing Sara! I'm sorry for what YOU had to go through but what a girl you have there :) She knows what "belongs" to her already!! Thanks for sharing! Much love, Auntie Moe xoxo

just us said...

ewwww, that sounds lovely.

Andrew and Melissa said...

wow- that's so funny! You really should've taken a picture though!
Quite a change from the pooping-problems she's had in the past!
TOO FUNNY!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker