Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Time for an update

Things are going wonderful with our little family. Arianna is soon to be 16 months - WOW. I find myself constantly wondering where all the time has gone. I now understand my mom always saying I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday.
She's getting so big, it's so amazing watching her grow and learn. Although we started signing later than most, she's definitely mastering it. She now signs, eat,more,and all done!We're working on please and thank you now! First thing in the morning when I go in her room to get her, we have a 2 minute cuddle and she immediately sits up and signs eat! Her eating habits have definitely picked up as well - she no longer spits out everything we feed her!
Talking - more and more like her mommy every day! Quite a chatterbox. Her new favorite; nice,juice,walk,milk,kiss,up(upies)down,dance,ali, and more just can't think of them right now!
She is also HORRIBLE in the car now, at all times. Months ago she was perfect, LOVED It, then got to just having little fits; but were able to stop her, NOW they are full blown screaming fits. She'll keep going for the whole car ride, and nothing will soothe her. The only thing that would work would be if I sat in the back with her, CHAOTIC! oh well this will (should)pass...
Laura,myself, Judy (Korean exchange student staying with Gloria and Laura) and Arianna went on a hike. Now to most Teapot hill is NOT a hike, more me making a mountain of mole hill. BUT, if your not in any shape other than round, it's a hike. I started the "hike" with Arianna on my back, but I found after 1/4 (if that) of the way up, I just couldn't do it , so WONDERFUL Auntie Laura came to the rescue and hiked Arianna up on her back the whole way. I took Arianna down the hill though!
Anywho, it was fun and some good exercise! Plans are in the works to do it again to downgrade this mountain into the actual hill it is; when Laura gets back from Italy!

She's made my/our life so perfect. I can't(can) wait to watch her grow!




























No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker